What’s in Our Cup
Diana has Kicking Horse Smart Ass Coffee and Jocelyn has a David’s Tea Fireside Mocha.
- Lindsay Slouch
- Sockhead Slouch
- Bloomsbury Mitts
- Other socks
- Exploration Station
- San Francisco Shallows
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Socks out of Bernat Sox in Newspaper
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks something (Jocelyn make your project pages!) in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet
- cat bed (no pattern) out of Loops and Threads Charisma in Dark Blue
- Granny Stripe crochet blanket out of acrylic scraps
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern, but notes on project page) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- Katie Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Noble Ruby Designs in Old Smokey and For the Love of Hugo
Jocelyn has begun her spring cleaning (over achiever! ;p).
We still need a punny name for this segment.
- Fight Club
- Women In Tech
- Old Man’s War
- At the Mountains of Madness
- Anita Blake series
- Merry Gentry series
- Throne of Glass series
- Clan of the Cave Bear
- Song of Achilles
Frolic with Fibre – January 27 11am-4pm
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.