What’s in Our Cup
Diana has Kicking Horse Smart Ass and Jocelyn has a David’s Tea Jasmine Creme Brulee.
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Sara Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Midknit Cravings Juicebox
- Socks out of Bernat Sox in Newspaper
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks something (Jocelyn make your project pages!) in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern, but notes on project page) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- Katie Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Noble Ruby Designs in Old Smokey and For the Love of Hugo
Yarn on the Go
Diana joined another two clubs at work: locksport and book club.
We discuss patreon and our knitting bingo sheets.
Frolic with Fibre – January 27 11am-4pm
#ChooseYourOwnAdventureKAL – May 1 2018-Whenever. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Knit a sweater and have fun!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.