What’s in Our Cup
Diana has Monogram Coffee and Jocelyn has Keurig Raspberry Chocolate and also plain green tea.
- Lindsay Slouch
- Sockhead Slouch
- Bloomsbury Mitts
- Other socks
- Exploration Station
- Cat Hat
- Textured Triangle Shawl
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- cat bed (no pattern) out of Loops and Threads Charisma in Dark Blue
- accidental crochet shrug
- Piave sweater
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern, but notes on project page) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- Katie Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Noble Ruby Designs in Old Smokey and For the Love of Hugo
- Other socks out of ONline Supersocke 4-fach Forest-Color
Yarn on the Go
Diana went to book club. Jocelyn went to a doctor appointment.
For patreon supporters, we will be doing a live chat tentatively on Saturday February 9 at 12:00pm CST.
We announce the prize winners for last year’s #yearofthesock? knit along.
- The Smart Girl’s Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips for Staying Safe Online
- Old Man’s War
- Anita Blake series
- Merry Gentry series
- Throne of Glass series
Frolic with Fibre – January 27 11am-4pm
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.