What’s in Our Cup
Diana is drinking Pomegranate Raspberry from Twinings. Jocelyn has Moroccan Mint from Stash.
- Rivers Wrap by Shannon Cook out of Cascade Yarns® Cascade 220®
- Wonder Woman Wrap by Carissa Browning out of Manos del Uruguay Alegría in Carmine and Manos del Uruguay Fino in Filigree
- Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 70% Superwash Merino 20% Cashmere 10% Nylon Fingering Sock
- Cocoon Cardigan by YarnUtopia out of Bernat Premium Tweeds and Red Heart Fashion Soft
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Massoula Made by Knitorious Knits (test knit) out of Cascade 220
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by GingerSnap
- vanilla dishclothes out of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
- Dragon’s Rest Shawl by Abigail Phelps out of Bernat Premium in Medium Grey Heather
- cat sweaters (no pattern) out of Loops and Threads Charisma
- crochet shawl following a tutorial from Fiber Spider
- Flax by tincanknits out of Dye For Ewe Squishable in Pumpkin Spice and Charcoal
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie
Yarn on the Go
We went to a Nightmare Before Christmas Sing Along. Diana went to a Winnipeg.js meetup.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn bought fabric.
We picked a winner for the #acrosstheprairieskal. Finally.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Plans are underway for our 2019 podcast-iversary!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.