What’s in Our Cup
Diana is drinking a Rose Tea Latte from Starbucks. Jocelyn is drinking a Salted Caramel Mocha also from Starbucks.
- Rivers Wrap by Shannon Cook out of Cascade Yarns® Cascade 220®
- June Socks out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
- Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 70% Superwash Merino 20% Cashmere 10% Nylon Fingering Sock
- Cocoon Cardigan by YarnUtopia out of Bernat Premium Tweeds and Red Heart Fashion Soft
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Massoula Made by Knitorious Knits (test knit) out of Cascade 220
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by GingerSnap
- vanilla dishclothes out of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
- Dragon’s Rest Shawl by Abigail Phelps out of Bernat Premium in Medium Grey Heather
- Flax by tincanknits out of Dye For Ewe Squishable in Pumpkin Spice and Charcoal
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie
Jocelyn passed off her Cuppa Joe socks to Diana for assistance picking up stitches.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn met with Jenny from A Tale of Two Knitters Podcast to collect her #acrosstheprairieskal prize.
#acrosstheprairiesKAL – We’re knitting the Exploration Station along with CozyUp Knits Podcast, Feather Stitches Podcast, and A Tale of Two Knitters Podcast. Technically done, but we’ll leave our thread open until Diana finishes.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Plans are underway for our 2019 podcast-iversary!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.