What’s in Our Cup
Diana is drinking a homemade Starbucks almond latte. Jocelyn is drinking Rhubarb Splash tea from The Amsterdam Tea Room.
- Coffee Shop Shawl by Alexandra Tavel out of Bernat Premium
- Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 70% Superwash Merino 20% Cashmere 10% Nylon Fingering Sock
- Cocoon Cardigan by YarnUtopia out of Bernat Premium Tweeds and Red Heart Fashion Soft
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- vanilla socks out of Dye for Ewe in Cuppa Joe
- Massoula Made by Knitorious Knits (test knit) out of Cascade 220
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
- Flax by tincanknits out of Dye For Ewe Squishable in Pumpkin Spice and Charcoal
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
Diana forgot to weave some sock ends before trimming them. Jocelyn knit a row on her sock heel when she should have purled.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn went to Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board and to a Berroco yarn tasting at our LYS.
Sew Little Time
Diana finally bought fabric shears and straight pins.
#operationsockdrawer run by The Knitmore Girls is another way to get prizes for your socks.
#acrosstheprairiesKAL – We’re knitting the Exploration Station along with CozyUp Knits Podcast, Feather Stitches Podcast, and A Tale of Two Knitters Podcast. Technically done, but we’ll leave our thread open until Diana finishes.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.