What’s in Our Cup
Diana is drinking Peppermint and Creamy Vanilla from Twinings. Jocelyn has Rhubarb Splash tea from The Amsterdam Tea Room.
- Rivers Wrap by Shannon Cook out of Cascade Yarns® Cascade 220®
- San Francisco Shallows by Bonnie Sennott out of yarn from my first trip to San Francisco years ago
- Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 70% Superwash Merino 20% Cashmere 10% Nylon Fingering Sock
- Coffee Shop Shawl by Alexandra Tavel out of Bernat Premium
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Massoula Made by Knitorious Knits (test knit) out of Cascade 220
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by GingerSnap
- crochet cowl (no pattern) out of Loops and Threads Charisma
- Flax by tincanknits out of Dye For Ewe Squishable in Pumpkin Spice and Charcoal
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie
Diana used the wrong needle size for the collar of her Flax sweater. Jocelyn dropped a couple of stitches on her Halloween socks.
Yarn on the Go
Diana started mentoring a high school student in computer science, and it turns out she’s interested in knitting.
Jocelyn is participating in NaNoWriMo and NaKniSweMo.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Plans are underway for our 2019 podcast-iversary!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.