What’s in Our Cup
- March Socks out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Rainbow Connection in an Erin Lane Bags bag now on Chia Goo needles
- Triple Treat by Cozy Up Designs out of Fleece Artist National Park Yarn
- A test knit of her own shawl design out ofMidknit Cravings in Beach Glass and Geode
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from String Bling
- April/May Socks (vanilla toe-up with a cut in afterthought heel) out of Online Supersocke Forest-Color in colourway 1908.
The Wallflower (anime)
Diana has 2 extra stitches in her Wedding Shawl.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn went to Keycon.
Diana went to the lake, and work craft club, and the work weekend getaway at Hecla Resort.
Jocelyn is still looking for test knitters for her shawl design. email@example.com if you are interested.
Diana cuts her knitting!
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9 in Carberry, MB
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.