What’s in Our Cup
Diana has Canadian Breakfast tea from Three 6 Tea. Jocelyn has Twinings Orange Cinnamon Spice tea.
- Cocoon Cardigan by YarnUtopia out of Bernat Premium Tweeds in the colour Aran Tweed and Red Heart Fashion Soft in the colour Wine
- March Socks out of Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Rainbow Connection in an Erin Lane Bags bag now on Chia Goo needles
- Spring Garden Shawl by Louise Patterson out of Fleece Artist National Park Yarn
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from String Bling
- April/May Socks (vanilla toe-up with a cut in afterthought heel) out of Online Supersocke Forest-Color in colourway 1908.
Jocelyn accidentally frogged her Spring Garden Shawl.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn won some yarn from Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza, Sasha Drag Wolf, and Violet Drag Wolf.
Diana got some knitting done at Dungeons and Dragons, and started a craft club at work. They’re already planning custom company fabric from Spoonflower!
We announce the winners of our very own Podcast-iversary KAL! Contact us on Ravelry or we’ll contact you! See the winners and all the posts in our Ravelry group.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
All In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp WithTheStitchinSisters Podcast
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9 in Carberry, MB
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.