What’s in Our Cup
- Formosa Oolong from All Things Tea
- Coke 0 and Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- vanilla knitted socks
- crochet pot holder
- granny square blanket
- silk from Sarah Elizabeth Fibre Works
- Patreon Hangout Saturday September 11 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- We have a Sock KAL #nkpsummersockalong running July 1-September 30-ish. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- The Spring Cleaning KAL began on Saturday May 1 and is running until
July 31-ishWe’ve extended it until the end of August! Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- The #nkpwintergearkal will be starting on September 1. We’ll have a live cast on party on September 3 at 12:00pm CDT(Manitoba time)
- For the foreseeable future, we’re trying out live episodes on our YouTube channel on the first Sunday of every month. The next one of these will be September 5 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Wednesday September 1 at 6:30pm CDT
- The Jocelyn Socks(ravelry) (Etsy shop) from NikkieKnits are available now! Use code 25%OFFJOC for 25% off the pattern until the end of August 2021.
- Fireweed Fibre Co.‘s sock club yarn continues to be amazing!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.