Exciting news! Soon we will have a merch store! Like September 3 probably!
What’s in Our Cup
- herbs from Diana’s garden
- Mocha Mint Yerba Mate from Mate Factor
- Simple Hug cardi (Halloween colours)
- vanilla knitted socks
- crochet pot holder
- shawl design
- sample knitting for Fireweed Fibre Co.
- Patreon Hangout Saturday September 11 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- We have a Sock KAL #nkpsummersockalong running July 1-September 30-ish. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- The Spring Cleaning KAL began on Saturday May 1 and is running until
July 31-ishWe’ve extended it until the end of August! Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- The #nkpwintergearkal will be starting on September 1. We’ll have a live cast on party on September 3 at 12:00pm CDT(Manitoba time)
- For the foreseeable future, we’re trying out live episodes on our YouTube channel on the first Sunday of every month. The next one of these will be September 5 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Wednesday September 1 at 6:30pm CDT
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.