What’s in Our Cup
- Endless Summer Adventures (new shawl design)
- Mallow by Berroco Design Team
- Cocoon Cardigan
- Our Across the Prairies KAL is starting July 1 in conjunction with Cozy up Knits, Fibre Friends, and A Tale of Two Knitters. Knit any pattern by Stephen West.
- Machine of Death
- Nemesis Games
- Babylon’s Ashes
- Priory of the Orange Tree
- Religion and the Decline of Magic
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Summer Fibre Festival – July 28 at Little Britain United Church
Stash Dash – May 24 – August 24. Hosted by The Knit Girllls, Knit, crochet, or spin as many meters as possible.
Across the Prairies KAL
Tour de Fleece – July 6 – 28
Crochet Crowd (YouTube channel)
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.