What’s in Our Cup
- wool socks are still great in summer
- new unnamed shawl
- nameless new shawl design
- Mallow by Berroco Design Team
- Northern Radiance (self-designed shawl)
- Cocoon Cardigan
- Not a Lot of Rain in April Shawl by Cozy Up Knits out of Cedars and Spruce from Cloud 9 Fiberworks
- Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
Yarn on the Go
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Stash Dash – May 24 – August 24. Hosted by The Knit Girllls, Knit, crochet, or spin as many meters as possible.
Tour de Fleece – July 6 – 28
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.