What’s in Our Cup
- Organic Hibiscus from Traditional Medicinals
- Green Tea from Tim Hortons
- Shruggigan test knit for Cozy Up Knits
- Winter Honey Shawl by Andrea Mowry out of Briggs and Little
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
- Dragon’s Rest Shawl (again) out of Bernat Premium in Grey
- Northern Plains Shawl by Jocelyn out of Midknit Cravings
- House Colours Throw by Catherine J. Watson out of Lion Brand Heartland
- Celtic Myths Shawl out of Juniper Moon Farm Zooey DK
- Sock repair
- Susie Rogers’ Reading Mitts repair
Yarn on the Go
- Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board
- Nemesis Games
- At the Mountains of Madness
- Circus of the Damned
- The Reluctant Duke
- Baron of Godsmere
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Andrea Mowry-along with F This Knit
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.