What’s in Our Cup
- Kenyan Earl Grey from Amsterdam Tea Room
- Northern Plains Shawl by Jocelyn
- Lemon Peel Stitch Blanket by The Crochet Crowd
- Shruggigan test knit for Cozy Up Knits
- Other socks out of ONline Supersocke 4-fach Forest-Color
- Katie Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Noble Ruby Designs in Old Smokey and For the Love of Hugo
- House Colours Throw by Catherine J. Watson out of Lion Brand Heartland
Yarn on the Go
- Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board
- Knit club
- Birthday stuff
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.