What’s in Our Cup
- Magic cold-busting tea – Jade Citrus Mint and Peach Tranquillity from Teavana plus some honey
- Vanilla Chai from David’s Tea
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks (something with alpaca) in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet and Girls Next Door from Dye for Ewe
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
- Lemon Peel Stitch Blanket by The Crochet Crowd
- Shruggigan test knit for Cozy Up Knits
Jocelyn has been spinning her fibre from Wild Wind Naturals.
Jocelyn is back to working on her own shawl design, the Northern Plains Shawl.
Subscribe to us on YouTube! Make the numbers go up!
Also we have a Patreon!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Spring Garment Make-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen.
Winter WIP-along with Cozy Up Knits.
Andrea Mowry-along with F This Knit
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.