What’s in Our Cup
- Peppermint from Twinings
- Iced Malt Latte from Little Sister Coffee Maker
- Mallow by Berroco Design Team
- Northern Radiance (self-designed shawl)
- Granny Square Cardigan
- Twin it Up Shawl by Cozy Up Knits
- Jocelyn has sleeve problems
Yarn on the Go
- Jocelyn had some appointments and Diana visited her parents
- Diana is constructing a light up beard for a freestyle beard contest
Summer Fibre Festival – July 28 at Little Britain United Church
Stash Dash – May 24 – August 24. Hosted by The Knit Girllls, Knit, crochet, or spin as many meters as possible.
Across the Prairies KAL – July 1 – September 30. In conjunction with Cozy up Knits, Fibre Friends, and A Tale of Two Knitters. Knit any pattern by Stephen West.
Tour de Fleece – July 6 – 28
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.