What’s in Our Cup
Jocelyn has Peppermint Detox from Amsterdam Tea Room. Diana has White Chocolate Mocha from Stash.
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- Dragon’s Rest Shawl by Abigail Phelps out of ????
- Sort of Half Circle Shawl by PurpleIguana out of a Caron Big Cake in Grape Jelly
- Natsu Scarf – basic half double crochet scarf in Red Heart Soft White and Black
- June Socks out of Dye for Ewe in Dreaming of Spring
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from String Bling (cari_b22[AT]yahoo[DOT]ca)
Diana got the center stitch wrong on her wedding shawl, 28 repeats around. Also, some twisted decreases are definitely twisted incorrectly.
Jocelyn had to restart the Dragon’s Rest Shawl due to incorrect short rows when starting the fingers.
Yarn on the Go
Diana went out to the lake. She also gave a lightning talk (3 minute speech) about the craft club she started at work, in front of the whole company.
Jocelyn went to Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn continues work on the cosplay coats. The deadline is fast approaching!
#acrosstheprairiesKAL – We’re knitting the Exploration Station along with CozyUp Knits Podcast, Feather Stitches Podcast, and A Tale of Two Knitters Podcast
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Summer Fibre Fest – July 28 at Little Britain United Church in Lockport, MB
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Instagram as firewaterandfiber and on Ravelry as wool-rat. She is on Twitter as @artemis_134.