What’s in Our Cup
Diana and Jocelyn got fancy tea presses from David’s Tea as well as some The Spice is Right and The Big Chill.
- Rivers Wrap by Shannon Cook out of Cascade Yarns® Cascade 220®
- Bloomsbury Mitts by Uma Padu out of Allison Barnes Yarn Merino Worsted
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Slouchy Stripe Cardigan by Ashleigh Kiser out of Bernat Premium in Aran Tweed and Lion Brand Scarfie in Black/Hot Pink
- crochet hat out of Loops and Thread Kaleidoscope in Tanzanite
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by Gingersnapthat
- 12 Blocks for Xmas KAL Blanket by Cecilia Fameli
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie
- Flax by tincanknits out of Dye For Ewe Squishable in Pumpkin Spice and Charcoal
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Plans are underway for our 2019 podcast-iversary!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.