Welcome to the latest episode of Northern Knits Podcast, episode number pi! While we won’t be calculating any circumferences or diameters, we do have plenty of fiber craft updates to share. Diana has been working on the Spring Valley Bandeau, some socks for her dad, and even trying her hand at drop spinning. Meanwhile, Jocelyn has been knitting away on the Sweet Romance Socks, the Ursina Sweater, and what was originally intended as the Brioche Hug Sweater, but may have taken on a life of its own. So grab a slice of pie, settle in with your latest knitting or crochet project, and join us for some crafty conversation on this episode of Northern Knits Podcast!
Patterns we mention:
- Spring Valley Bandeau: https://knitsnknots.ca/spring-valley-bandeau/
- Ursina: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ursina
- Brioche Hug: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brioche-hug
Yarn we mention:
- Fireweed Fibre Co.: https://fireweedfibreco.com/ Code: northernknits10
- Gingersnapthat https://gingersnapthat.com/products/copy-of-lets-glow-crazy-collection-please-choose-from-menu-below?_pos=8&_fid=5cd9cf5f2&_ss=c
- Spring Equinox Rules: https://northernknitspodcast.com/2023/03/19/spring-equinox-knit-with-us/
- WildflowerWool: https://www.youtube.com/user/WildflowerWool
- 2Ps Hooking https://www.etsy.com/shop/2pshooking/?etsrc=sdt
Support us on Patreon!
We have a merch store!
You can find us on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.