Welcome back to Northern Knits Podcast! In this week’s episode, Jocelyn shares her progress on the delicate and beautiful Lacey Petals Cover Up, as well as her ongoing project, the versatile Fomhar Pocket Cardigan, and a cozy pair of vanilla socks. Meanwhile, Diana has been soaking up the sun in Jamaica but still managed to finish her June Sun Hat and make some progress on her vanilla socks. Join us for some fibre crafting inspiration and conversation, and don’t forget to share your own projects in the comments below. Subscribe for more fibre crafting fun with Northern Knits Podcast.
- Habanero Sweater: https://knitty.com/ISSUEdf17/PATThabanero/PATThabanero.php
- Evenstar Shawl: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/evenstar-shawl
- June Sun Hat: https://www.sewrella.com/crochet-june-sun-hat/
- Mr. Diana Socks: vanilla socks with this heel: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/even-heel-socks
- Lacey Petals Cover Up: https://sweethoneycrochet.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/lacey-petals-jacket-or-cover-up/
- Fomhar Pocket Cardigan: https://www.crochetwithcarrie.com/fomhar-pocket-cardigan/
Podcastaversary KAL Rules: https://northernknitspodcast.com/2023/01/09/6th-podcastaversary-kal/
Fireweed Fibre Co.: https://fireweedfibreco.com/ Code: northernknits10
Support us on Patreon!
We have a merch store!
You can find us on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.