What’s in Our Cup
- Wood Woes Sweater
- Holly Cardigan
- bulky sweater design
- sparkly shawl design
- Lodge Sweater
- Be Relentless Mitts
- striped vanilla socks
- Crochet Funfetti Bomber Cardigan
- granny square cocoon cardigan
- Maple Leaf Shawl (ravlery)
- Patreon Hangout Saturday April 16 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Movie day May 14 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- The #podcastaversary5ed is running January 1 – April 30-ish. The theme is “wood” for our fifth anniversary, so anything with “wood” in the name, wood-related like trees or leaves, wood-coloured yarn, etc. We are also accepting alternative fifth anniversary themes of daisies, pink tourmaline, sapphire, or silverware. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #podcastaversary5ed) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is “don’t forget to knit!”)
- Ostara CAL Rules
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Thursday April 21 at 6:30pm CDT.
- Our next live episode is Sunday May 1 at 12:00pm CDT
- We’re doing a WIP poll in the near future; vote on what we should secretly work on between live episodes!
- Coupon code for Fireweed Fibre Co.: “northernknits10″
Support us on Patreon!
We have a merch store!
You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.