What’s in Our Cup
- hot toddy
- Kericho Gold
- Patreon Hangout Saturday April 16 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Movie day May 14 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- The #podcastaversary5ed is running January 1 – April 30-ish. The theme is “wood” for our fifth anniversary, so anything with “wood” in the name, wood-related like trees or leaves, wood-coloured yarn, etc. We are also accepting alternative fifth anniversary themes of daisies, pink tourmaline, sapphire, or silverware. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #podcastaversary5ed) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is “don’t forget to knit!”)
- We’re doing another KAL! Spring themed (think Easter, flowers, rebirth, celestial bodies, etc.) and no yardage requirement starting on March 20. Ostara CAL Rules
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Thursday April 7 at 6:30pm CDT.
- Our next live episode is Sunday April 3 at 12:00pm CDT
- Coupon code for Fireweed Fibre Co.: “northernknits10″
Support us on Patreon!
We have a merch store!
You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.