What’s in Our Cup
- fancy hot chocolate
- turmeric ginger tea
- Dylan Hooded Cowl
- Lodge Sweater
- Wood Woes Sweater
- Omena Vest (ravelry)
- Cocoon Cardi
- Winter Lights Shawl
- Be Relentless Mitts
- Holly Cardigan
NikkieKnits is doing a sock KAL! Details on her podcast.
- Patreon Hangout Saturday January 22 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- The #podcastaversary5ed is running January 1 – March 31-ish. The theme is “wood” for our fifth anniversary, so anything with “wood” in the name, wood-related like trees or leaves, wood-coloured yarn, etc. We are also accepting alternative fifth anniversary themes of daisies, pink tourmaline, sapphire, or silverware. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #podcastaversary5ed) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is “don’t forget to knit!”)
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Thursday February 3 at 6:30pm CDT.
- Coupon code for Fireweed Fibre Co.: “northernknits10”
- Jocelyn got some Loops and Threads Impeccable from Michael’s for some future knitting
Support us on Patreon!
We have a merch store!
You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.