What’s in Our Cup
- Dark and Stormy (rum and ginger beer)
- Simple Hug Cardi(ravelry) (Halloween colours)
- Find Your Fade(ravelry)
- vanilla knitted socks
- Winter on my Mind(ravelry)(sample knitting for Fireweed Fibre Co.)
- Maika Fingerless Mitts(ravelry)
- Dragons Forever Socks MKAL(ravelry)
- Patreon Hangout Saturday October 23 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- We have a Sock KAL #nkpsummersockalong running July 1-September 30-ish. Every pair of adult socks counts! WIPS welcome. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- The #nkpwintergearkal is running September 1 – November 30-ish. Colourwork cold weather accessories (hats, mittens, scarves, etc.). Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpwintergearkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- Our next live episode will be Saturday October 2 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time).
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Thursday October 7 at 6:30pm CDT.
- Jocelyn will be with Fireweed Fibre Co. for the Manitoba Fibre Festival this weekend, September 17-19.
- Diana’s acquisitions are from Spool and Spindle and Shall We Knit
- Jocelyn’s acquisitions are from Michaels
Support us on Patreon!
We have a merch store!
You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.