What’s in Our Cup
- Creme Caramel Oolong from All Things Tea
- McDonalds decaf
- vanilla knitted socks
- blanket repair
- Crochet Patchwork Winter Cardigan(blog)
- crochet beanie
- Patreon Hangout Saturday August 21 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- We have a Sock KAL #nkpsummersockalong running July 1-September 30-ish. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- The Spring Cleaning KAL began on Saturday May 1 and is running until
July 31-ishWe’ve extended it until the end of August! Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- For the foreseeable future, we’re trying out live episodes on our YouTube channel on the first Sunday of every month. The next one of these will be September 5 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Wednesday September 1 at 6:30pm CDT
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.