What’s in Our Cup
- various peppermint
Yarn On The Go
- worked on sock on the way to her sister’s house
- vanilla knitted socks x2
- striped crochet cardigan design
- vanilla sock
- Knitted Velociraptor(ravelry)
- Patreon Hangout Saturday July 24 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- We have a Sock KAL starting July 1, join us for a cast-on party live on YouTube at 12:30pm CDT (note the later start)
- The Spring Cleaning KAL began on Saturday May 1 and is running until July 31-ish. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- For the foreseeable future, we’re trying out live episodes on our YouTube channel on the first Sunday of every month. The next one of these will be July 4 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Thursday July 1 at 6:30pm CDT
- Jocelyn got yarn from Michael’s
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.