What’s in Our Cup
- Plum Deluxe sent us some tea to review!
- Comfort Fade Cardi(ravelry)
- Celtic myths shawl(ravelry)
- Bloomsbury Mitts(ravelry)
- Totally Tubular Hat(ravelry)
- vanilla knitted socks
- Crochet Patchwork Winter Cardigan(blog)
- American Tee
- Half Moon Tee(ravelry)
- Jack Socks(ravelry)
- Crochet Patchwork Winter Cardigan(ravelry)
- Patreon Hangout Saturday June 19 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- The Spring Cleaning KAL began on Saturday May 1 and is running until July 31-ish. Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
- For the foreseeable future, we’re trying out live episodes on our YouTube channel on the first Sunday of every month. The next one of these will be June 6 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Thursday June 3 at 6:30pm CDT
- Critical Role (YouTube, podcast)
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.