What’s in Our Cup
- Lemon Ginger
- Carnation Simply Hot Chocolate
- vanilla knitted sock
- crochet sweater design
- Simple Hug(ravelry)
- crochet dishclothes
- crochet pot holders
- Jack Socks(ravelry)
- Eight Bit Sweater(ravelry)
- Crochet Patchwork Winter Cardigan(ravelry)
Sew Little Time
- Jocelyn has a question about how best to decoratively repair a pocket
- Patreon Hangout Saturday May 22 at 12:00pm CDT (Manitoba time)
- Jocelyn’s next check in with Wildflower Wool is Thursday May 6 at 6:30pm CDT
- The Spring Cleaning KAL begins on Saturday May 1 12pm CDT with a live cast on party on our YouTube channel! Post your pictures on Instagram (tag us @northernknitspodcast and use the hashtag #nkpspringcleaningkal) or in our Facebook Group (the answer is don’t forget to knit!”)
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked. Her patterns are patterns available on her Etsy store, AmberDragunDesigns.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.