What’s in Our Cup
- Shawl design (Northern Radiance)
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
- Berocco sweater
- Not a Lot of Rain in April Shawl by Cozy Up Knits out of Cedars and Spruce from Cloud 9 Fiberworks
Yarn on the Go
- Diana has some interesting and sad travel stories
- Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 8
Stash Dash – May 24 – August 24. Hosted by The Knit Girllls, Knit, crochet, or spin as many meters as possible.
Tour de Fleece – July 6 – 28
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.