What’s in Our Cup
- Highland Grog coffee from McQuarrie’s Tea and Coffee
- Sweater KAL with Marly Bird and Red Heart Yarns out of Loops and Threads Facet Stones
- Shawl design (Northern Raidiance) => email amberdragundesignsATgmailDOTcom if you want to test knit! (replace AT and DOT with the appropriate symbols)
- Shruggigan by Cozy Up Knits out of Premier Yarns Cotton Fair in Silver
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
Jocelyn had some sleeve trouble.
Yarn on the Go
For 2 weeks in May we will be taking a vacation and posting some pre-recorded vlogs on YouTube in place of the weekly podcast. These will not be released to audio as they are not actually episodes.
- Shadow and Claw
- Sword and Citadel
- Nemesis Games
- Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady’s Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners
- Kushiel’s Chosen
- Old Man’s War
- The Dispatcher
- A Darker Shade of Magic
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9
Stash Dash – May 24 – August 24. Hosted by The Knit Girllls, Knit, crochet, or spin as many meters as possible.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.