What’s in Our Cup
- Highland Park Magnum
- Organic Peppermint from Traditional Medicinals
- Sweater KAL with Marly Bird and Red Heart Yarns out of Loops and Threads Facet Stones
- Shawl design => email amberdragundesignsATgmailDOTcom if you want to test knit! (replace AT and DOT with the appropriate symbols)
Diana had self-made troubles with the lace on her Not a Lot of Rain in April Shawl.
Yarn on the Go
- Canadian Cyber Defence Challenge
- 501st Legion
- Canada Learning Code
- LYS Day
- Prairie Lilly Knitting
- Wolsley Wool
- Wool Emporium
For 2 weeks in May we will be taking a vacation and posting some pre-recorded vlogs on YouTube in place of the weekly podcast. These will not be released to audio as they are not actually episodes.
- Shadow and Claw
- Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady’s Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners
- Kushiel’s Chosen
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9
Stash Dash – May 24 – August 24. Hosted by The Knit Girllls, Knit, crochet, or spin as many meters as possible.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.