What’s in Our Cup
- Not a Lot of Rain in April by Cozy Up Knits out of some Cloud 9 Fiberworks stash
- Sweater KAL with Marly Bird and Red Heart Yarns out of Loops and Threads Facet Stones
- Simple gift cowl out of Berroco Aero
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
- Celtic Myths Shawl out of Juniper Moon Farm Zooey DK
- Not a Lot of Rain in April Shawl by Cozy Up Knits out of Cedars and Spruce from Cloud 9 Fiberworks
- Derpy Sheep Toy out of Bernat Pipsqueak
Yarn on the Go
Diana was on the radio and gave a talk about accessibility and tech. We played a new role playing game and Jocelyn is out in Saskatoon.
For 2 weeks in May we will be taking a vacation and posting some pre-recorded vlogs on YouTube in place of the weekly podcast. These will not be released to audio as they are not actually episodes.
- Shadow and Claw
- Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady’s Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners
- Stephen Fry’s Victorian Secrets
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.