What’s in Our Cup
- Rose Green Tea from Happy Valley Tea
- Shruggigan test knit for Cozy Up Knits
- Not a Lot of Rain in April by Cozy Up Knits out of some Cloud 9 Fiberworks stash
- Sweater KAL with Marly Bird and Red Heart Yarns out of Loops and Threads Facet Stones
- Simple gift cowl out of Berroco Aero
- House Colours Throw by Catherine J. Watson out of Lion Brand Heartland
- Lamb Hat by Sarah Zimmerman out of Bernat Pipsqueak
- Celtic Myths Shawl out of Juniper Moon Farm Zooey DK
Yarn on the Go
Diana had a volunteer meeting for the Canadian Cyber Defence Challenge. We also had Knit Club this week.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn has been working through her mending pile.
For 2 weeks in May we will be taking a vacation and posting some pre-recorded vlogs on YouTube in place of the weekly podcast. These will not be released to audio as they are not actually episodes.
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.