What’s in Our Cup
- Shruggigan test knit for Cozy Up Knits
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud Fingering Yarn in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet and Girls Next Door from Dye for Ewe
- So Faded by Andrea Mowry out of Manos del Uruguay Alegria in Euphoria and Candombe
- Big Granny Square blanket out of leftover acrylic stash
- Not a Lot of Rain in April by Cozy Up Knits out of some Cloud 9 Fiberworks stash
- Sweater KAL with Marly Bird and Red Heart Yarns out of Loops and Threads Facet Stones
- House Colours Throw by Catherine J. Watson out of Lion Brand Heartland
- Lamb Hat by Sarah Zimmerman out of Bernat Pipsqueak
- Celtic Myths Shawl out of Juniper Moon Farm Zooey DK
Diana learned to fix mis-crossed cables on her Celtic Myths, and also discovered she doesn’t have enough yarn for the Lamb Hat, so it’s going to become a lamb toy instead.
Yarn on the Go
Diana took a trip out to Brandon to see her brother’s final piano recital (he’s getting a music performance degree) and Jocelyn went to the doctor and to Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board.
For 2 weeks in May we will be taking a vacation and posting some pre-recorded vlogs on YouTube in place of the weekly podcast. These will not be released to audio as they are not actually episodes.
Spring Cotton Craft-Along – March 20 – June 21. Co-hosted by The Corner of Knit and Tea. Knit, crochet, or sew a spring garment, preferably out of cotton or linen. #springcottoncal
Blue Hills Fibre Festival – June 9