Critical Role – Search for Grog – The ridiculous ads
What’s in Our Cup
- Blood Orange Italian Soda
- Cardamom French Toast from David’s Tea
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks (something with alpaca) in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet and Girls Next Door from Dye for Ewe
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
- Winter Honey Shawl by Andrea Mowry out of Briggs and Little
Yarn on the Go
Diana gave a talk about Accessibility in Web Applications and then she and Jocelyn helped at an accessibility-themed hackathon.
Jocelyn also went out for coffee and to Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board.
Jocelyn has been spinning her fibre from Wild Wind Naturals.
Subscribe to us on YouTube! Make the numbers go up!
Also we have a Patreon!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Winter WIP-along with Cozy Up Knits.
Andrea Mowry-along with F This Knit
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.