What’s in Our Cup
- Green Tea from Tim Hortons
- Raspberry and Pomegranate from Twinings
- Slouchy Cardigan out of Bernat Premium
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks (something with alpaca) in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet
- Vanilla Socks out of Boo! from Sea Turtle Fiber Arts
- Katie Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Noble Ruby Designs in Old Smokey and For the Love of Hugo
- Other socks out of ONline Supersocke 4-fach Forest-Color
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn had an appointment at the CNIB.
Subscribe to us on YouTube! Make the numbers go up!
Also we have a Patreon!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.