What’s in Our Cup
- Peppermint and Creamy Vanilla from Twinings
- Vanilla Early Grey from Tetley
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Socks out of Bernat Sox in Newspaper
- Slouchy Cardigan out of Bernat Premium
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks (something with alpaca) in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet
- Katie Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Noble Ruby Designs in Old Smokey and For the Love of Hugo
- Other socks out of ONline Supersocke 4-fach Forest-Color
Diana made a mistake in the brioche ribbing of her Katie Hat and managed to fix it.
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn had some doctor visits and we played Dungeon and Dragons.
Subscribe to us on YouTube! Make the numbers go up!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Winter WIP-along with Cozy Up Knits.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.