What’s in Our Cup
Diana has a gingerbread latte and Jocelyn has a peppermint mocha from Starbucks.
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by Gingersnapthat
- Cuppa Joe socks (vanilla) out of Cuppa Joe from Dye for Ewe
- Sara Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Midknit Cravings Juicebox
- Drop ‘Em Like It’s Hot by Cozy Up Knits out of Creek Garden Crafts in Hibiscus and Hibiscus Flowers
- Socks out of Bernat Sox in Newspaper
- Twin it Up MKAL by Cozy Up Knits in Knit Picks something (Jocelyn make your project pages!) in the colours Elizabeth and Bennet
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern, but notes on project page) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- Celtic Myths by Asita Krebs out of Juniper Moon Farm Zooey DK
- Katie Hat by Cozy Up Knits out of Noble Ruby Designs in Old Smokey and For the Love of Hugo
Diana mathed poorly on the stitch repeat for her socks, and also somehow messed up the cable pattern on Celitc Myths.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn is attempting to end the year with an empty mending pile.
We discuss our favourite things from the past year.
- ChiaoGoo RED Lace Knitting Needles
- Biore Micellar Water
- Morphe 25B Bronze Mocha
- Herbaceous (card game)
- Chai (kickstarter)
- Tokyo Jutako
Frolic with Fibre – January 27 11am-4pm
#ChooseYourOwnAdventureKAL – May 1 2018-Whenever. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Knit a sweater and have fun!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.
One thought on “Episode 94 – The Never-Ending Export”
Hey gals, I have been listening a lot to Garry Vee and he makes a lot of sense. Here is one of his suggestions that you might be able to use to expand your content. If you can’t figure it out email me and I’ll see if i can explain it.
*Cell: 306-850-1652* *email: **email@example.com * *email:* firstname.lastname@example.org*
*What are you doing to move your family ahead. Join the movement today. *
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 14:47, Northern Knits Podcast wrote:
> Northern Knits Podcast posted: ” > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zw6vExTO6s What’s in Our Cup Diana has a > gingerbread latte and Jocelyn has a peppermint mocha from Starbucks. Cool > Threads Diana: Exploration Station Jocelyn: Squish MKAL ShawlCoffee Shop > Woo” >