What’s in Our Cup
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by Gingersnapthat
- cat bed (no pattern)
- Sort of Half Circle Shawl by PurpleIguana out of Bernat Pop
- Cuppa Joe socks (vanilla) out of Cuppa Joe from Dye for Ewe
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern, but notes on project page) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
Yarn on the Go
We played Dungeons and Dragons and went to knit club, and Jocelyn went out for coffee and to Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board.
We’re going to do an open test run of a virtual knit night on Google Hangouts on Friday December 28 at 8pm CST.
Diana created a new knitter!
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.