What’s in Our Cup
Diana made a tea latte out of eggnog and Fireside Chat from Sweet Life Tea and Coffee. Jocelyn has Christmas Eve tea from Stash.
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by Gingersnapthat
- 12 Blocks for Xmas KAL Blanket by Cecilia Fameli
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie
Fibre Friends Friday Night Knit In
Yarn on the Go
We went to a movie and Jocelyn worked on her socks. Diana went to a tech Christmas party and learned that her former boss is dating one of the ladies of Imagined Landscapes Podcast, who also happens to live in her building #smallworld.
We’re still doing Vlogmas on YouTube. Or trying to. We’re getting a bit behind.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
#ChooseYourOwnAdventureKAL – May 1 2018-Whenever. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Knit a sweater and have fun!
Podcastaversary KAL 2019 – January 1 – March 31 2019. Knit something designed by Cozy Up Knits. Use the discount code northernknitskal25.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.