What’s in Our Cup
We are drinking Second Cup Holiday Blend.
- Rivers Wrap by Shannon Cook out of Cascade Yarns® Cascade 220®
- Wonder Woman Wrap by Carissa Browning out of Manos del Uruguay Alegría in Carmine and Manos del Uruguay Fino in Filigree
- Coffee Shop Shawl by Alexandra Tavel out of Bernat Premium
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of Don’t Make Me Blush and In Light and Shadow from Dye for Ewe and some Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- Halloween Socks (vanilla) out of Knock Your Witchy Socks Off by Gingersnapthat
- Ribbed Knit Poppy Brooch by Mareena Mallory
- 12 Blocks for Xmas KAL Blanket by Cecilia Fameli
- October Socks (Dingledop Socks) (no pattern) out of Midknit Cravings Dingledop and Raisin’ the Bar
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn went to Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board and took her knititing to Warhammer.
Diana got lots of sock knitting done during her company’s QSM.
Diana is started the Habit Nest Morning Sidekick Journal.
Jocelyn recommends the books:
Kingdom of Ash by Sara J. Maas
Court of Thorns and Roses by Sara J. Maas
The author Rick Riordon
“Ugly” Christmas Sweater KAL – now-November 30. Hosted by CozyUp Knits Podcast. Finish an adult Christmas sweater by November 30
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
#ChooseYourOwnAdventureKAL – May 1 2018- ¯(ツ)/¯. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Knit a sweater and have fun!
Knittin’ In The Family KAL – All year, hosted by the CozyUp Knits Podcast. Knit each of the sisters’ shawls (they have a shawl designed after each of the sisters).
Plans are underway for our 2019 podcast-iversary!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Ravelry as wool-rat and on Twitter as @artemis_134.