What’s in Our Cup
Diana is drinking Monk’s Blend from Steeped Tea and Jocelyn is drinking Mulled Spice tea from McQuarries Tea and Coffee Merchants.
- Coffee Shop Shawl by Alexandra Tavel out of Bernat Premium
- Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 70% Superwash Merino 20% Cashmere 10% Nylon Fingering Sock
- crochet basket out of Loops and Threads Charisma
- Crochet Sweater for Beginners by Littlejohn’s Yarn out of Bernat Premium Tweeds
- more vanilla socks out of Dye for Ewe in Cuppa Joe
- mysterious sweater test knit out of Cascade 220
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie.
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
- Flax by tincanknits out of Dye For Ewe Squishable in Pumpkin Spice and Charcoal
Diana had lots of “fun” making her socks the same length.
Yarn on the Go
Knit Club was had, and then Diana went to the lake.
Jocelyn has done the prizing for the Instagram giveaway. Check your dm’s!
We’re looking at an Audible affiliate link. Jocelyn recommends The Good Neighbor.
We’ve started a book club thread in our Ravelry group.
#acrosstheprairiesKAL – We’re knitting the Exploration Station along with CozyUp Knits Podcast, Feather Stitches Podcast, and A Tale of Two Knitters Podcast. Technically done, but we’ll leave our thread open until Diana finishes.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.