What’s in Our Cup
Diana and Jocelyn are drinking turmeric lattes from The Laughing Bean.
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 70% Superwash Merino 20% Cashmere 10% Nylon Fingering Sock
- June Socks out of Dye for Ewe in Dreaming of Spring
- Goldfish Memory Shawl by Casapinka out of Dye for Ewe and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie.
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
Diana got a little too into The Incredibles 2 on the plane and messed up the end of a row on her Exploration Station. Jocelyn accidentally added an artisanal detail to her Goldfish Memory Shawl.
Yarn on the Go
Knit City 2018!
#acrosstheprairiesKAL – We’re knitting the Exploration Station along with CozyUp Knits Podcast, Feather Stitches Podcast, and A Tale of Two Knitters Podcast. Technically done, but we’ll leave our thread open until Diana finishes.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.