What’s in Our Cup
Diana has a flat white and a fox cookie from Starbucks. Jocelyn has a pumpkin spice latte with coconut milk and extra pumpkin spice, also from Starbucks.
- Giant alpaca cowl, no pattern, yarn from a local alpaca farm a few years ago
- San Francisco Shallows by Bonnie Sennott out of yarn from my first trip to San Francisco years ago
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- Cocoon Cardigan by YarnUtopia out of Bernat Premium Tweeds and Red Heart Fashion Soft
The Good Neighbor (specifically the audiobook)
Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- June Socks out of Dye for Ewe in Dreaming of Spring
- crochet basket out of Loops and Threads Charisma
- Crochet Sweater for Beginners by Littlejohn’s Yarn out of Bernat Premium Tweeds
- more vanilla socks out of Dye for Ewe in Cuppa Joe
Flat White Sweater by Casapinka
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie.
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn spent a lot of time in doctors’ offices. She also went to a book club.
Sew Little Time
Diana sewed darts in her regency dress, cheated some darts with elastic, evened out the hem, and added lace that formerly existed as a table runner.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
This week we review Diana’s copy of Interweave Knits Fall 2018.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.