What’s in Our Cup
Jocelyn is sharing some Tazo Chai Latte.
- Lindsay Slouch by Danyel Pink out of Berella Country Garden DK in Snowdrop
- Rainbowside Shawl by Brian smith out of Debbie Bliss Rialto Luxury Sock
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool
- Stormy Sky Shawl by Life Is Cozy out of Fleece Artist’s National Parks Colourway Thousand Islands, Ontario
- Lacy Beanie by Lisa Gentry out of Fleece Artist’s National Parks Colourway Thousand Islands, Ontario
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- Zadie Sweater by Mercedes Tarasovich out of Cloudborn Highland Worsted in Slate Heather
- Goldfish Memory by Casapinka out of ??? from Dye for Ewe and ??? from Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns
- crochet baskets out of Loops and Threads Charisma
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie.
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
Diana had some brioche problems on the Exploration Station #acrosstheprairiesKAL. Jocelyn had some lace edging problems on the same.
Yarn on the Go
We went to the Manitoba Fibre Festival!
The Good Neighbor (specifically the audiobook)
Sew Little Time
Diana sewed a whole line! It was mostly straight.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.