What’s in Our Cup
- Lindsay Slouch by Danyel Pink out of Berella Country Garden DK in Snowdrop
- Sockhead Slouch by Kelly McClure out of S.R. Kertzer On Your Toes 4 Ply with Aloe Vera
- Socks (Sock Recipe: A Good, Plain Sock by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee) out of S.R. Kertzer On Your Toes 4 Ply with Aloe Vera
- Rainbowside Shawl by Brian smith out of Debbie Bliss Rialto Luxury Sock
- Stormy Sky Shawl by Life Is Cozy out of Fleece Artist’s National Parks Colourway Thousand Islands, Ontario
- Lacy Beanie by Lisa Gentry out of Fleece Artist’s National Parks Colourway Thousand Islands, Ontario
- Feyre Shawl by VERY SHANNON out of some lovely local alpaca
- Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli out of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts 70% Superwash Merino 20% Cashmere 10% Nylon Fingering Sock
- Cocoon Cardigan by YarnUtopia out of Bernat Premium Tweeds and Red Heart Fashion Soft
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- Zadie Sweater by Mercedes Tarasovich out of Cloudborn Highland Worsted in Slate Heather
- A large half double crochet cowl out of Loops and Threads Cozy Wool
- Grandmother’s Favorite Dishcloth out of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
- June Socks out of Dye for Ewe in Dreaming of Spring
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie.
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
Diana had some brioche problems on the Exploration Station #acrosstheprairiesKAL. Jocelyn had some lace edging problems on the same.
Yarn on the Go
Diana and Jocelyn went to Knit Club.
Jocelyn went to Knit ‘n Nosh at Across the Board and to the Kildonan Stitchers meetup.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn sewed a dress but it’s a bit too small. Diana gets a dress!
Diana has theoretical sewing and a plan to execute it.
- Polyphasic sleep
- New camera, coming soon!
- Might do a KAL with Levi from WTF Knitting! Podcast
- Winter on My Mind
- Celtic Myths
Flat White Sweater by Casapinka
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
Grinch Along – December 1-December 31 2018. Hosted by The Knitmore Girls. Starting at the stroke of midnight on December 1st you are no longer allowed to knit Christmas presents for 2018. Be selfish and indulge in the festivities!
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.