What’s in Our Cup
Jocelyn has Salt Spring French Roast coffee. Diana attempted to make a cappuccino with Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- June Socks out of Dye for Ewe in Dreaming of Spring
- Triple Treat Shawl by Cozy Up Knits out of Fleece Artist’s National Parks Colourway Thousand Islands, Ontario.
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from String Bling (cari_b22[AT]yahoo[DOT]ca)
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
Diana’s wedding shawl has yet more incorrect twists. Oh well ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Yarn on the Go
Jocelyn took her yarn to go play Warhammer and do Game-itoba stuff. Diana continues to have no life outside the wedding.
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn continued work on a summer dress for herself, and has started a few other things for the eventual etsy shop!
#acrosstheprairiesKAL – We’re knitting the Exploration Station along with CozyUp Knits Podcast, Feather Stitches Podcast, and A Tale of Two Knitters Podcast
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
This week we reviewed Jocelyn’s book, Knits at Home: Rustic Designs for the Modern Nest by Ruth Cross.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.
Diana can be found on Instagram as firewaterandfiber and on Ravelry as wool-rat. She is on Twitter as @artemis_134.