What’s in Our Cup
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Dye for Ewe in Now That Was a Campfire and Spring in Your Step, and Knitting Wolf Luxury Yarns in Eleganza Extravaganza and Violet Drag Wolf
- Aunt Gerri’s Blanket out of last year’s granny squares and some grey Red Heart Soft
- June Socks out of Dye for Ewe in Dreaming of Spring
- Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl by njSharon AND DebiAdams out of Caron Cake in Pistachio (there is a lovely YouTube tutorial by Fiber Spider)
- A test knit of her own shawl design (Northern Plains, coming soon!) out of Midknit Cravings in Beach Glass and Geode
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from String Bling (cari_b22[AT]yahoo[DOT]ca)
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
- #acrosstheprairiesKAL (Exploration Station by Stephen West) out of Cog Yarns Hand Dyed MCN Sock in Weekend Thoughts, Tog and Thel sock yarn naturally dyed with Copper and Marigold, and Cloud 9 Fiberworks Cumulus Sock in Unseelie.
Diana missed a round in the cable on her sock and is living with it. She also had to redo the cast on for the #acrosstheprairiesKAL a couple of times.
Yarn on the Go
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn is working out the modifications of a cosplay coat pattern using the lining fabric. She is also working on some project bags.
Diana decorated her hand with henna at her work craft club. She also finished making her hair jewelry for her wedding.
Thank you Creek Garden Crafts for the gorgeous yarn!!!!
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.