What’s in Our Cup
Diana has Gato Negro sauvignon blanc. Jocelyn has Orange Cinnamon Spice from Twinings.
Diana is wearing a Peony Pink wig from Arda Wigs Canada.
- Virus Meets Granny Shawl by Jinty Lyons out of Caron Cake in Strawberry Trifle
- 60th Wedding Anniversary Blanket out of last year’s granny squares and some Caron Cake in Blue Macaron
- Aunt Gerri’s Blanket out of last year’s granny squares and some grey Red Heart Soft
- Virus Blanket
- Autumn Moon Wrap out of Bernat Premium
- Natsu Scarf out of Red Heart Soft in Black and White
- Wedding Shawl by Susan Pandorf out of Forever Yarn 100% Lamb’s Wool and stitch markers from String Bling (cari_b22[AT]yahoo[DOT]ca)
- June Socks (Les Chausettes de la Schtroumpfette by Elise Dupont but still with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel) out of Midknit Cravings Curtain Call and Cinema
Diana is one stitch out of line on her shawl. She’s just going with it.
Yarn on the Go
Sew Little Time
Jocelyn got her yarn from the Knit Picks sale. She got some Alpaca Cloud Fingering in Elizabeth and Bennet, and a sweater quantity of Wool of the Andes in Cloud and Winter Night for a Flat White sweater.
Year of the Sock? – January 1-December 31. Northern Knits Podcast KAL! Knit 1 pair of socks every month in 2018. Don’t forget to post your finished socks in the monthly FO thread on our Ravelry Group. Use #yearofthesock? on Instagram.
Stash Dash – May 23 – August 27. Hosted by Laura from TheKnitGirlls
Manitoba Fibre Festival – September 14-15 in Winnipeg, MB
Knit City – September 29-30 2018 in Vancouver, BC
This week we reviewed Jocelyn’s copy of Crochet! Magazine Summer 2018.
Support us on Patreon!
You can find us on Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as Northern Knits Podcast. Our blog with all our show notes is at northernknitspodcast.com. You can also email us at northernknitspodcastATgmailDOTcom.
Jocelyn can be found on Ravelry as amberdragun, where all her other social media is linked.